Neil Eric Weissman, Attorney at Law
Law Office of Neil Weissman, Private Practice 1992-Present, contact Neil E. Weissman today and trust your legal issues in the hands of a true professional.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, NY J. D. 1991
- Adelphi University, Garden City, NY B. S. Management; B.S. Communications 1988
Areas of Practice
- Landlord tenant matters.
- Real Property actions and proceedings.
- Residential, Commercial, Representing purchasers, sellers and lenders for all transactional matters.
- Prepare pre and post closing documents.
- Contract administration, including title and insurance issues.
- Approved by banking and lending institutions to close and fund mortgages.
- Residential and Commercial
- Serious bodily injury, Construction Accidents, Auto Accidents, Slip/Trip and Falls;
Trials to verdict.
- Prosecute personal injury matters under the Federal Employee Liability Act.
- District, County, and Federal Courts; Arraignments, bail matters, pre trial motions and hearings, jury selection, trials to verdict.
- Prepare and file summonses and complaints
- Discovery and depositions
- Negotiations Trial preparation
- Jury selection
- Trials to verdict
Professional Associations and Memberships
16 year member of Nassau County 18b Panel,
Representing criminal defendants Pro bono.
Call us now & speak with an experienced Long Island attorney
for free: (516) 233-5830, or e-mail us